Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to spasplurgecollection.com ("Web Site")! We are part of "Soul Amenities, LLC". Please take a few minutes to review these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to your access and use of the Web Site and our mobile applications. Your use of our Web Site or our mobile application constitutes your agreement to follow these Terms and Conditions and to be bound by them.
These Terms and Conditions May Change
Soul Amenities, LLC, reserves the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Those changes will go into effect on the Last Updated Date shown in the revised Terms and Conditions. By continuing to use the Web Site or our mobile applications, you are agreeing to the revised Terms and Conditions. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions whenever you purchase products from us or use our Web Site or mobile applications.
You must be at least 18 years old to use the Web Site or our mobile applications. If you are under the age of majority in your state of residence (a minor) your parent or legal guardian must agree to these Terms and Conditions on your behalf and you may only access and use the Web Site and our mobile applications with permission from your parent or legal guardian.
We welcome your comments about our Web Site. However, any comments, feedback, notes, messages, ideas, suggestions or other communications (collectively "Comments") sent to our Web Site shall be and remain the exclusive property of Soul Amenities, LLC. Your submission of any such Comments shall constitute an assignment to Soul Amenities, LLC of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the Comments. Soul Amenities, LLC, will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, publish and distribute any material you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. For this reason, we ask that you not send us any comments that you do not wish to assign to us, including any confidential information or any original creative materials such as stories, product ideas, computer code or original artwork.
You are responsible for your use of the Web Site and mobile applications, and for any use of the Web Site or mobile applications made using your account. Our goal is to create a positive, useful, and safe user experience. To promote this goal, we prohibit certain kinds of conduct that may be harmful to other users or to us. When you use the Web Site or mobile applications, you may not:
- violate any law or regulation;
- violate, infringe, or misappropriate other people's intellectual property, privacy, publicity, or other legal rights;
- post or share anything that is illegal, abusive, harassing, harmful to reputation, pornographic, indecent, profane, obscene, hateful, racist, or otherwise objectionable;
- send unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or commercial communications, such as spam;
- engage in spidering or harvesting, or participate in the use of software, including spyware, designed to collect data from the Web Site or mobile applications;
- transmit any viruses or other computer instructions or technological means whose purpose is to disrupt, damage, or interfere with the use of computers or related systems;
- stalk, harass, or harm another individual;
- impersonate any person or entity or perform any other similar fraudulent activity, such as phishing;
- use any means to scrape or crawl any Web pages contained in the Web Site;
- attempt to circumvent any technological measure implemented by us or any of our providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Web Site or mobile applications;
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software or other underlying code used to provide the Web Site or mobile applications; or
- advocate, encourage, or assist any third party in doing any of the foregoing.
The Web Site allows you to upload, submit, store, send, or receive content and data ("User Content"). You retain ownership of any intellectual property rights that you hold in that User Content.
When you upload, submit, send, or receive User Content to or through the Web Site, you give us permission to reproduce and use your User Content as follows: you grant to us and those we work with a license to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works (such as translations, adaptations, or other changes we make so that User Content works better with the Web Site), publicly perform, publicly display, and distribute your User Content. This license is for the purpose of operating and improving the Web Site, to develop new products and services, and for other Williams-Sonoma, Inc. marketing purposes, including without limitation in catalogs, email and other customer communications, store materials and other marketing. We may display advertisements in connection with your User Content or on pages where your User Content may be viewed by you or others, and we may use your User Content to advertise and promote Soul Amenities, LLC or the Web Site.. Our license to your User Content is non-exclusive, meaning you may use the User Content for your own purposes or let others use your User Content for their purposes. This license is fully-paid and royalty free, meaning we do not owe you anything else in connection with our use of your User Content. We may exercise our rights under this license anywhere in the world. Lastly, this license is perpetual, meaning that our rights under this license continue even after you stop using the Web Site.
You promise that:
- you own all rights to your User Content or, alternatively, that you have the right to give us the rights described above; and
- your User Content does not infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other legal rights of any third party.
We may refuse to accept or transmit User Content for any reason. We may remove User Content from the Web Site for any reason.
We respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement and terminate accounts of repeat infringers according to the process set out in the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please forward the following information to the Copyright Agent named below:
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where the alleged infringing material is located.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by you, the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
THIS WEB SITE AND OUR MOBILE APPLICATIONS, AND ALL CONTENT AVAILABLE ON THIS WEB SITE, OUR MOBILE APPLICATIONS, OR BOTH, ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR THOSE ARISING OUT OF A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE, BY YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR OUR MOBILE APPLICATIONS, AS APPLICABLE, THAT YOUR USE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, THAT YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ALL NECESSARY SERVICING OR REPAIRS OF ANY EQUIPMENT YOU USE IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, AND THAT SOUL AMENITIES, LLC, AND ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, AND LICENSORS ("AFFILIATES") SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR OUR MOBILE APPLICATIONS.
IN PARTICULAR AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WILLIAMS-SONOMA, INC. AND ITS AFFILIATES MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE WEB SITE OR MOBILE APPLICATIONS, OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES OR ONLINE SERVICES LINKED TO OR INTEGRATED WITH THE WEB SITE OR MOBILE APPLICATIONS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SOUL AMENITIES, LLC AND ITS AFFILIATES WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY: (A) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT; (b) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE WEB SITE OR MOBILE APPLICATIONS; (c) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVERS OR OF ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION OR USER DATA; (d) ANY INTERRUPTION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE WEB SITE OR MOBILE APPLICATIONS; (e) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED ON OR THROUGH THE WEB SITE OR MOBILE APPLICATIONS BY ANY THIRD PARTY; OR (f) ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED OR SHARED THROUGH THE WEB SITE OR MOBILE APPLICATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL SOUL AMENITIES, LLC, OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING FOR THE INDIRECT LOSS OF PROFIT, REVENUE, OR DATA) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE WEB SITE OR MOBILE APPLICATIONS, HOWEVER CAUSED, AND UNDER WHATEVER CAUSE OF ACTION OR THEORY OF LIABILITY BROUGHT (INCLUDING UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORT THEORY OF LIABILITY) EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations and disclaimers may not apply to you. To the extent we may not, as a matter of applicable law, disclaim any warranty or limit our liability, the scope and duration of such warranty and the extent of our liability will be the minimum permitted under such law.
Occasionally we will offer special promotions to our customers that we refer to as "special offers" or "special offer". This can include a gift with purchase, free shipping, manufacturer offers, or other promotional activity associated with a product purchase. These offers may be for a limited time only.
We may assign our rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions, including in connection with a merger, acquisition, sale of assets or equity, or by operation of law.
Last Updated: March 2016